Spinal Surgery in Greece: Price Comparison
The high quality and the cost are the two main factors of travelling abroad to receive medical treatment. For our international patients, we have created an all-inclusive program that provides high quality in a very reasonable price. In the following board, you will be able to see a comparison of the prices in different countries.
|ACDF (1 segment) Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion)||From 11.500 €||25.000 €||30.000 €||150.000 €|
|Micro-endoscopic Discectomy (1 segment)||From 7.900 €||11.000 €||15.000 €||26.000 €|
|(M.I.S.) Laminectomy (1 segment)||From 7.900 €||10.000 €||15.000 €||26.000 €|
|Spinal Fusion (1 segment)||From 12.100 €||30.000 €||31.000 €||150.000 €|
|Artificial Disc Replacement||From 12.500 €||25.000€||30.000 €||150.000 €|
|Micro-endoscopic Foraminotomy (1 segment)||From 7.900 €||10.000 €||15.000 €||26.000 €|
An all-inclusive program provides the following services:
- Surgical treatment (pre-operative and post-operative check-up, intraoperative X-rays, medications)
- 4 nights in the provided accommodation (hotel or apartment)
- Meal for 2 people will be provided (3 meals per day)
- Transport services from and to airport and during your stay in Athens
- Athens sightseeing before or after the surgery
- Doctor correspondence and translation services of up to 5 pages
- After the surgery medical support will be provided for the next 6 months
- Insurance cover in case of complications
Final cost depends on duration of your stay and other minor factors.
Please contact us for a detailed and personalized quote.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: 0030 6974 119 978
By filling the form: PATIENT MEDICAL HISTORY FORM